Ryder Cup Hospitality, Vip packages for this sell out event
Ryder Cup Hospitality, 2018 official packages for The 42nd Ryder Cup - L’Albatros Course at Le Golf National, Paris, France
This is the first time the event has ever been staged in France. The Match takes place over 6 days from Tuesday 25th to Sunday 30th September 2018:
Tuesday & Wednesday: Practice Days
Thursday - Final Practice Day & Opening Ceremony
Friday & Saturday: Competition Days with a round of foursomes & four balls
Sunday Final Competition Day with 12 singles matches & Trophy Presentation
Located within the Spectator Village with prime views of the golfing action, this shared restaurant provides the ideal vantage point to watch all the action at the 7th hole. Give your guests an exceptional experience, only matched by the incredible atmosphere of the crowd, in a location that allows them to enjoy the best of the on-course action and off course activities.
This purpose built facility has been designed to offer flexible fine dining in a relaxed setting to maximise time on the course whilst also delivering a memorable hospitality experience.
LOCATION: Overlooking the 7th hole
THE HOSPITALITY PACKAGE:
• Official Ryder Cup admission ticket
• Reserved tables of 8, 10 or 12 guests and shared tables for smaller groups
• Full TV coverage of play
• Outstanding cuisine and service will be on offer throughout your day;
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
• Complimentary bar throughout the day, including wines, beers and soft drinks
• Souvenir programme and Ryder Cup radio
• Commemorative gift
Book you're Ryder Cup Hospitality, now for 2018 or call UK 0203 070 3997 to discuss your other packages available and prices.